Monday 8 November 2010

Update 5: A Dream Child!?

Hi everyone,
I am now back from Australia, it was a fantastic experience. I love the country, its so vast and well sandy :). The weather was great and I now know what a shark warning sounds like (next time I'll actually get out of the water).
Missed my family too much and seeing them again was great, my brother is now a 21 year old man, pretty freaky considering I still remember when he was 5 and I used to lock him in the wardrobe! Anyway this next story is kind of an experiment. I wanted to take something mediocre like the walk home after a night out and blow it up to the grandest proportions. I hope it came off well. I had fun writing it and this is based on a walk home with my mate through Windsor after a night of debauched boozing. In the future I want to start writing a small series. It's going to feature the characters from No Love Lost in a journey through civil war. I have drafted the first already and I hope to have it done in the next few weeks. Anyway enjoy this one and I'll see you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment