Monday 4 October 2010

Upload 3: Men and a Baby

Hello, again everyone,
Just wanted to say a big thanks for the feedback I have been getting. I'm really starting to enjoy this writing lark Now this weeks upload was actually supposed to be last weeks, however as The Journey was a work of spontaneity I wanted you to read that one first. No Love Lost is inspired by my love of war-sci-fi novels. Most of you know I read alot of Warhammer 40k and Abnett always managed to construct great battle scenes. This was my attempt at a small one. I think it went well, I wish I could have created a greater sense pressure, but I hope this is still good. Next week I have a pretty personal story to put up, which I actually wrote just before this upload. It's about my Dad and and his death. Nothing graphic or OTT, just wish the story would come true. But that's for next week. Please enjoy this little slice of mayhem and comment or FB me with what you think.  

No comments:

Post a Comment