Wednesday 15 September 2010

Upload 2: Upload Harder

First of all thanks for all the comments from friends and family regarding my first attempt at writing. Now reading The Enlightenment back for the first time, I can see how my style has developed and I have been able to spot the mistakes. Now The Journey was one of those Kubla Khan moments of spontaneous writing. I had just finished this weeks post, when after listening to much sad music (and yes Celine Dion was there briefly :$) I began to write this piece of work. It took me about 20 minutes to finish and I think and hope it shows a certain diversity with my writing style. Those of you who know me would be familiar with my love of Sci-fi novels and particularly the Warhammer series, and next weeks post will show that. However for now here is something a little different, but I hope you like. I certainly enjoyed writing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment